Sunday, September 14, 2008

International Colour Chart Icc

journalistic entrepreneur

Come molti, insomma, io ho una passione che la Padrone definisce di sicuro insuccesso . Io preferisco premettere l’in al primo termine e dire piuttosto di insicuro successo. Perché, come la storia dell’archeologo dimostra, e la stessa giornalista la commenta, si può sfondare in un settore di dubbia occupabilità se si persegue ciò che si desidera testardamente e con competenza. Senza arrendersi alle prime difficoltà, anche se le sconfitte vanno messe in conto . Contesto permettendo, ovviamente.
Io, nonostante non possa annoverare tra le mie referenze nessuna collaborazione giornalistica né editoriale, escluso qualche articoletto in giornali locali, non rinuncio al mio sogno lavorativo. Aspirerò sempre a realizzarlo e cercherò di aprirmi, quando e dove possibile, nuove strade verso quella direzione, anche se, nel frattempo, posso fare altro.
Perché dovrei negarmelo?
Perché dovrei soffocare quest’anima che palpita dentro di me?
Sarebbe come chiedere a una sirena di scegliere: sentirsi o solo pesce or one man. But it is both by nature! Well ... I can be committed, secretary, wife, mother, but I will always be a print journalist. Even without a badge or title, so I am in blood, head, hands ... in everything I am. And every step I made so far to achieve this goal will not regret it.
Even when my mother, with the usual speeches already told and retold, reproached me with sad do that if I had chosen another university faculty, now, perhaps I would not do a job does not live up to its aspirations and its sacrifices, but I would maybe have a stable job.
Even when I called for new studies needed most in a trade from the market without understanding the meaning of my words: I could, I could not become seriously involved with the spirit and motivation, something that still makes me feel unhappy. If I have to be, I prefer to be the least possible, and not grieving for you also had to struggle to find myself in such a condition. Most
, have heard such talk, are quick to argue, interrupting my speech, which are immature, reckless, that I must hurry to grow now that I've started a family and give up certain illusions as a young girl. But what do they know? I will do my sacrifice, toil to make some €, but I still more to my life. I have a passion that motivates me and makes me feel alive, and that sooner or later I will provide "support". Meanwhile, I give vent in my blog, which tells me and young volunteers ready to fight to assert their identity in a country, Italy, where we are often labeled as lazy and having failed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment