Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Average Price Of A Wedding Mandap

Ho voglia di una pratica riconoscita


Finally a journalist writing! I should be skyrocketing, yet something is still missing: a salary! In my field is required. Not to live, because with what you pay for item more than anything else you could survive and more If you write enough. But to just see my sacrifices recognized with the enrollment. Since I started as a correspondent in my town there are moments when the adrenaline makes me feel satisfied, others where it is the common sense to prevail, and destroy me. Because now I spend whole days in front of a computer type keyboard and monitor contacts without seeing one euro. The problem, the real one, is that in exchange for my work gives me visibility, nothing more than visibility. Pausing to reflect on this small detail I understand that I do not care. I want to write, write well, and seeing my sacrifices recognized with the visibility but not like any altro lavoratore, con una paga. La mia non è solo una passione, è anche la voglia di farne una forma di sostentamento. Lo so, sono già stata fortunata a trovare un giornale che mi sta dando la possibilità di realizzare un sogno: a metà, ma di realizzarlo. Lo so, purtroppo. E d'altronde lo stesso Beppe Severgnini, giornalista del Corriere oltre che scrittore e curatore del seguitissimo blog Italians, a un ragazzo che gli chiedeva cosa fare per diventare giornalista, dopo avergli dato dieci consigli conclude: “spera di essere fortunato, altrimenti i consigli da 1 a 10 ti serviranno a poco”. Peccato che a me questo non basta. Peccato! Io voglio sentirmi realizzata fino in fondo. Svegliarmi la mattina sapendo che il lavoro che I expect to be rewarded in cash, and with that money I can contribute to family expenses. Do not know how long I will continue to accept this state of affairs. Maybe until I have to have the courage ol'incoscienza (yet I did not understand what it is) to postpone everything and devote time to other things. Meanwhile, fingers crossed for admission to the nth journalism course where concepts for me to repeat myself feel certainly not new. I want to practice, but a practice recognized by journalists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment