Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gastric Problem Symptoms

It would be convenient that it was a question of numbers



I'm tired. Physically tired, always, continually. I can not stand any longer than necessary, I can not walk long distances without complaining and want to go. I can not even entertain social relations for too long, and I will sleep with exaggerated ease during the day.
The night I sleep badly . The night did not sleep at all and I wake up still sleepy. I go to bed late, as usual, and the commitments that I want to wake up early too often. Other times I do not have the forces to leave even ten minutes from home. Really, I can only press the keys on the PC, but even play - and this is doubly worrying - it makes me feel heavy eyes and a little mental clarity.
All this for a month, maybe more now.
And last week has increased, although fortunately had the good idea to give me sick for a few days and disappear. No one understood. Or maybe in a few. Not who I wanted.


If only I could, I stay at home with my music, close, coffee, computers, silence. If only I could, to stand for weeks, months, without the worry that this choice implies the abandonment.
But people get tired of waiting. People do not understand, and then get tired. E 'lawful, ed è un giusto macigno sullo stomaco, un altro .


Persino le compagnie più piacevoli non sono desiderate, e prego che arrivi presto il momento di restare sola. Con poche eccezioni. Le eccezioni che non mi fanno pensare. Che non pretendono nulla da me. Che non mi danno un ruolo da seguire, e che dunque mi lasciano libera. Forse non capiscono, ma si adattano bene. 

Che non mi danno un ruolo da seguire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment