Keep your soul in your hands e lasciarla scivolare lungo i palmi,
per poi giocarci tra le dita,
godendo di tutti i suoi riflessi,
delle sfaccettature che ogni nuova luce rapisce al buio.
In questi pochi grammi di essenza c'è il peso di un passato,
che si trasporta sulla leggerezza del presente
e su la non sussistenza del futuro,
che corre impaziente verso l'infinito,
quasi scocciato dalla calma che ci avvolge,
dal totale disinteresse verso ciò che prevede,
come un bambino che si agita,
that reflects the colors of the rainbow on your soul,
one in which you drown our past,
always ready to emerge with his sharp claws.
the asphalt road,
from the joints of the bricks of the house mother,
by memories hidden
almost to their present renegade,
but to re-open bleeding wounds of which we had forgotten the pain, which did not face
except that the harm suffered.
Where risprofondo in asphalt more black
where the cold wall becomes something safer for your back,
a silent embrace, where the walls rise to self to the world,
to all, without distinction.
clinging to my sins,
not using shields that do not have my name,
with your soul in your hands.
There are no sidewalks along this street,
which is that we walk side by side,
to hold on ,
there only the dark silence of understanding,
that between the tiny pebbles more pitch,
not necessarily creating a path on which to stand up,
sometimes sink, others float,
ma lascio che le mie mani scivolino sulla tua pelle,
sul suo tremare,
sulle vibrazioni bagnate della tua indecenza,
avvolto tra le tue braccia,
mentre ti stringo tra le mie,
lasciandoti scivolare di nuovo nella tua nicchia.
Non ho bisogno di un "Ti Amo",
che non sovrasterebbe mai quello che urla il tuo silenzio.
" where I go I just don't know
I got, to got to gotta take it slow
When I find my peace of mind
I'm gonna give you some of my good time
You're so polite indeed
Well I've got everything I need
Oh make my days a breeze
and take away my self-distruction
It's bitter baby
and it's very sweet
I'm on a rollercoaster
But I'm on my feet
Take me to to the river
Let me on your shore
I'll be coming back baby
I'll be coming back for more"
I got, to got to gotta take it slow
When I find my peace of mind
I'm gonna give you some of my good time
You're so polite indeed
Well I've got everything I need
Oh make my days a breeze
and take away my self-distruction
It's bitter baby
and it's very sweet
I'm on a rollercoaster
But I'm on my feet
Take me to to the river
Let me on your shore
I'll be coming back baby
I'll be coming back for more"
0 comments:
Post a Comment