Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Body Temperature Sensor



that even as a child I ... I pulled out the songs in the old VHS of Walt Disney ... I had to bend to the will of the still small but already dictator Sophie .. and now .. if sounded in our house a wide range of music that ranged from Frank Sinatra to 2Pac .. Led Zeppelin 30 'to mars, have forcefully taken the power of songs Aristocats Robin Hood ... ... and the dreaded sorcerer Merlin! Lately
dwarf Sophie, from the bottom of his dishes, he trains to become the new MARIA CALLAS during his boring afternoon (actually 2 months is not that there is much to be done ... finished the exercises ).... of uvula (that does not consist force in plants but also in repeated GAAA) really wants to use his mother as a kind of jester jumping .. yes ... sometimes the kids want that too !!... so-called army of Walt Disney, picks her up and ... the show begins! Home Flywheels singing and dancing to the tune "Long Live the King of England phony" (his favorite)! Then protected by the 4 walls ... with neighbors before this blog was I did not know that the crazy singing (now probably know) .. sang "LONG LIVE THE KING OF INGHILTERRAAAA bogus." I have to say (I make an outing) and I enjoy seeing a casino all grin that makes me think ... probably "hahaha .. this fool of my mother thinks it's the song to make me laugh ... but it is the very fact of being able to draw out all his stupidity !!!".. poor me .. .

then an invitation to all mothers ... equip yourself with a nice CD of Disney music and join the club of "mothers idiots!" sooner or later we all succumb to the rhythm of all ....

.... It is a tantrum like crazy

if he has what he wants .....


sooner or later we'll all be a little dictator jester of the last 55 cm (2 cm We have increased this week !)... and if the reward is a smile at 0 and 2 teeth gums ... it's worth it! Really!
... I greet you, quoting the vecchiarda cappuccino ...






But nooo, this is not the quote! But .....
Meditate meditate girls! And the magpie peacock with you !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment