Saturday, October 23, 2010

Windows Blind 6 Seria; No



mammadisastro was given to muffineggiamento! I decided it was time to do something beautiful Obesity has become something like this ....( that is not very different after giving birth!)




I must say that the recipe came out very well! (despite being a bit 'I do not dabble in muffineggiamento!) I'll leave you here in the meantime (since I was asked by a couple of people!) Have fun!!

Muffin with chocolate chips (dough I've added some 'cocoa !!!;))
























Preparescion!!



Accendete il  forno a 180° .
Fate  ammorbidire il  burro   a temperatura ambiente e poi sbattetelo (magari con l’aiuto di un robot da cucina) energicamente assieme allo  zucchero  per qualche minuto, fino a che il composto risulti cremoso. 
Rompete le  uova   in una ciotola e sbattetele con una forchetta assieme al  latte ; unite il composto (poco alla volta e sempre sbattendo) alla crema di  burro  e  zucchero  e continuate fino a quando la consistenza risulterà ben liscia, gonfia e omogenea. Mischiate e setacciate in una ciotola la  farina , il lievito, , il bicarbonato, la  vanillina  e il  sale , e uniteli poco alla volta al composto, fino a che il tutto risulterà cremoso e senza lumps, add the last drops of chocolate, making sure to take someone aside to decorate the surface.
Put the mixture in spoonfuls into muffin molds (or paper cups) pre-buttered and floured to fill ¾ full, then spread the chocolate drops kept aside, on the surface and place them in the oven for about 20-25 minutes. the cooking occurred muffins, which should be golden, turn off the oven and let rest there in for 5 minutes with the door open, then simply remove them and let them cool completely.

■ Council


Instead of buying the drops dark chocolate, you can reduce to pieces of chocolate bars dark, milk , or white, and add dough.


0 comments:

Post a Comment