Thursday, November 18, 2010

Reason 3 Soundbank Iso

I will eat you alive


There's a gap in between
There's a gap Where We Meet
Where I end and you begin
And I'm sorry for us The dinosaurs roam the earth

The sky turns green Where I end and you
begin




still needs to get off,
are not getting too down,
albeit slowly the walls of this chasm take shape,
shape that is lacking between the couch and you.

And the words coming from my back,
read as falling leaves that the wind is not my birthplace,
those references to the fact that I closed the door,
remained suspended on a cloud without support,
caught in sand castles,
that falling crashing on you,
boobies lack of attention,
che come grandine ti cadono addosso ,
a te che non hai protezione
ed io che ho allargato la stretta della nicchia avvolgente.

E le labbra si tirano un attimo accennando un sorriso,
la mano si allunga a cercarti,
le sorde risate al di side of the wall stop again,
open my eyes by digging through the fog,
tactile,
and the feelings running through my hand,
starting to dig into my skin
with nails in my opinion.

Those streaming down my face are not tears,
but drops of coffee that I had forgotten,
those running on our skin,
caress the soul,
tearing the kidnap,
through the lips,
filling my mouth the taste of you.



There are no more lies I will eat you alive

0 comments:

Post a Comment