Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Russian Blue Breeders



and 'real' true!! Is a bit 'I do not write that! I can tell you that Marty is alive and well and has survived a Tuesday market with Mama!! yes ... I went into that circle of hell populated by elderly ladies ready to defend himself with his nails with his teeth in two sweaters ... € detergents junk .. China varies ... I came into this circle of hell where the smell of fried food lingers at 8 am (the best cmq ... those were two that I saw at 8:30 .. almost finished with the bag of chips ... I wondered if they had stomach adamantium like wolverine ...) that is stopped every 200m circle where some beggar who asks you 2 € (which if I were to give all love to touch you for a mortgage ..) and where you can not stop and wait for your mother because there is some owner Banquet trying to trim something .. in some cases I also thought that .... well then you want to kidnap me! I did it well .. I have survived a aimed at the post office to pay a bill ... where one of those nice old ladies was a quarter of an hour in front of the machine which offered cards with the number (ooohhhh tecnologiaaaa miracles!) and my so "excuse me .. I can not take the number? "she says," Ehh .. BUT BE! FACE FACE! BOTH! SHORT! I was here first! "(do not say anything because die tomorrow and you did 3 wars Series ...) ... well na mattinata tosta..sopratutto per i miei nervi…ma il tutto è stato ripagato dal fatto che ho trovato il PRIMO REGALO DI NATALE DELLA MIA PICCOLA SOPHIE!!!!!!!quando l’ho visto ho detto..”nooooo è questooooo”
…quest’anno purtroppo non capirà molto..ma non vedo l’ora che sia l’anno prossimo..in cui potrà godersil’aria del Natale,le lucine,l’albero etc…!Ragazze intanto vi saluto ma prometto di scrivere di più!!!!
In c***o   al gazzapavone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment