Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tri Folding Full Lengthmirror

you 'love' and where am I? Red and Black


Many are watching us.
more words than we think, are
costs for us.
E
by people around us,
the most unlikely ,
follow us.
We think.
Sperano ed abbandonano
momenti,
ed emozioni .

Non lo sappiamo.
Non lo sapremo
quasi mai.

La tua sfera d'attenzione, quella più bella che avevo, e la più grande, sei davvero certa di sentirla tra le tue dita?
O forse l'ho resa impalpabile, per fingere che tu abbia meno importanza, per me, che tu sia meno 'tutto' di quello che realmente sei?
You feel alone.
Why does this offend me?

The problem is that you're right.
is I would not like to see how I'm acting so horribly inconsistent.
you 'love' and I envy you 'love' and I do not like you, you 'love' and I think you have changed so sad, I 'love', I wish you were happy, and I ask too many attention from you, so you need me now.

you 'love' and where am I?

0 comments:

Post a Comment