Sunday, December 12, 2010

Departure From Pier Head, Liverpool 2010



great day yesterday! Meeting with MJ and Mary and their husbands in Verona and dwarfs! Wake up call at 6 in the morning .. the alarm sounds and I "But it's already 7:30?" (I put it at that for Dr.Male always going to work ..) I realize that is not the 7:30 to 6 .. but in the other room is already underway Nghe CONFERENCE ... I stand with my eyes closed with eyes closed ... I go to the room masterfully avoiding any kind of dog that I feel the edge ... moans in front of the balcony door because he wants to go out to greet the labrador below .. the open (not even Ray Charles could do better) .. go to the bathroom and I take a shower, after the shower I go to the dr . evil and a mumbled "mmm coffee?" lurch addams style ... and he responds with equal verve "mmmm liter" from under the duvet (in fact it could be anyone to answer because it is felt only lurchniana voice!) .. preparing the mega mocha, the mega bag sophie, the dr.male drinking coffee .. I'm so stoned that I forget to drink my share .. or better ARE CONVINCED THAT THE DECISION BOTTOMS UP ... .. but not as purses and handbags gifts for my friends and "Bramble" are ready to start .... in effect on such occasions always meditate on how it will be next year at the sea ... the machine super charging the boat .. / pad mounted vane on the roof ... ... and.Co buckets all mounted on our small point! not forget that his daughter!?!? less than I imagine so!

still coming back to us .. .. we leave short stop at the bakery to retrieve strudel mary (the one I had was broken in the oven) and refreshment dr.male nutella brioche .. and there you go! Arrival to a slaughterhouse for 10 ... .. to find parking we had to take out a mortgage is more in the second day of fair S.lucia ... the square is filled with stalls Chinese in the group with the umbrella .. ... there is a smell of pancake sono un sacco di gruppi di bambini in gita scolastica,tant’è che penso che se non sto attenta qualche maestra tenterà di rifilarmene uno…trovare il parcheggio per   tutte e 3 è alquanto un problema,quindi riusciamo a trovarci tutte per le 11!!MJ e Mary sono troppo simpatiche..passiamo il pomeriggio a spettegolare e a raccontarci i nostri rispettivi aneddoti sulle bimbe…giro per negozi…immancabile tappa al disney store…dr.male e gli altri rispettivi compagni   ci aspettano fuori dai negozi   ovviamente sfottendoci palesemente..alla fine del tour ci fermiamo ad un bar dove ordiniamo caffè e cioccolate CON PANA *la barista era australiana and I think we would have chased forced to take it around! * ... there's 16 and we say hello, and loads of tigelle, wraps, and presents various cappelletti we go back home more tired than ever! Now we will arrange for the New Year! Predict disasters already !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment