It 'now been almost a year since that cold January day .. from that morning when I went to the pharmacy of the mall .. I bought a stick saying "Oh yes .. will be a delay. pfff mica !!".. will happen to me remember like it was the hours that morning ... the test done at work .... and the ' "Incinta1-2" popped out NOW (But shit did not have to spend 5 minutes!?), The having to tell your partner ... and the whole world ... and then the first time when almost offended if you said, "Are you pregnant? but you know you can not see?" and you were saying that while the swollen belly because he saw more .. the first 3 months are of great sleep .. nausea for those who had them ... I must say that I have not suffered at all .. maybe that's that even now, the most this Christmas is that I have seen your ass .. that looks like a panettone "BUTTATIII THAT 'SOFT! for Next year I hope you take a studio on his own premonitions of the great !!... like "AHHH eats chocolate? IT 'S A BITCH!" - "GET ROUND THE BELLY? E' A MALE!" LEATHER AND BEAUTIFUL 'A GIRL! ".. and you nod like that donkey ... the crib is the period of greatest concern," Oh I sneeze it's not that I did wrong? green door and the food toxo ?? "(EVEN THOUGH MANY KNOW ME TO RECALL THE UNDERGROUND LEGEND OF PINEAPPLE IN BATHTUB!) the first echo in which you can view it (NOT TO EXPLAIN TO DISTINGUISH earthen CI) ... where the excitement is at 1000 ... for not to say the first time .. you can distinguish where any similarity circles .... Sophie that day he sucked his thumb ... I was wide-eyed 15 minutes .. I think as a ' stupid repeating, "But .. it sucks his thumb? ???".. but really with the arrival of the 3rd month my stomach had exploded .. and people asking "Are you sure he is one?" "should not come back like before?! CAREFUL!" .. or type "LADY THAT BELLY! IO NON CE He had MICA SO BIG THREE MONTHS! " killer instinct even as you explode in Hannibal Lecter knows how to do these cases .... in more one thing I always hated pregnant ... .. the people asking "Is' WANTED OE 'Captain ..? ".. once a girl said to me * and now that after 4 months someone asks again .. and I use this response *" even a child can happen .. but you want to .. "BUT THEY ARE ASKED TO DO? ... is the period of pregnancy in which YOU FEEL AT ALL COSTS .... any involuntary movement of your body (including probably your sob) sobbalzi e dici “L’HO SENTITO!!L’HO SENTITO!!” perché non vedi l’ora di sentirlo..*ovviamente te ne pentirai dalla 30° settimana in poi* e quando si muove,lo vuoi far sentire a tutti..ovviamente quando metti la mano di qualcuno sulla tua pancia mr.bean non si muove piu..passa il tempo..e piu la tua pancia lievita..ti incazzi per le precedenze a poste/super/ospedale.. se ,come me sei incinta in estate..ti incazzi perchè NON FANNO BIKINI A VITA ALTA!!!..(solo in questo periodo della vita te ne lamenterai credo),T incazzi con la bilancia perchè va BEN OLTRE i 10 kg che la gine ti ha imposto (tuttora con la mia siamo per vie legali) e piu passano le settimane..più , YOU DO NOT HAVE THAT FRIEND PAST toxo, you just want a ham sandwich and a tiramisu and pack it with all examinations monthly sti ... toxo. tell you that the cravings do not exist .. it's all an invention of your mind .. so here I am with the invention of my mind I helped pay for a Mercedes SLK with the type of slush with lemon in my house .. I am more I had the belly in the summer (I was the deadline on September 11 .. although sophie then came August 6) ... Sophie was happily sdravaccata inside of me .. and hated turning on the fan ... to each ON were kicked and punches that seemed to have an internship Mortal Kombat on the edge of your every vital organ .. The date of birth approaching .. BUT WE NAVIGATE THE DEFINED BY WOMEN DPP (before pregnancy probably thought was a rock group) is approaching and you feel the other mothers say, "Oh no .. wait to give birth normally! "and you say with a hint of shame .." Well .. I for one definitely not the truth! "-I think I'm the only one to ask if he could take a frying pan from home for repeatedly hitting his head that day ... I was terrified! - * someone must have taken pity on me up there because I had a Caesarean section a month and a half! * the last time I have to say the truth is more tiring .. want to know who to look like it .. .. touch his little hands from touching you feel that .. Imagine his small little head with lots of hair ... that in fact Sophie then had a moss in my head that we could only make the crib and still is a billiard ball! .. can not wait to find a place to sleep .. but mostly .. TO STAY IN THE BELLY! ! (it was the first thing I did as soon as it has allowed me the scar) I must say that it's worth it ... when you've got it finally in my arms .. your eyelids do not close for even a second for , fear of losing even a breath .. one second of his life ... you'd be doing nothing but hour to watch ... I must be honest about one thing ... when they come out are just ugly ... my thought a sharpei with all those wrinkles ... ... but after one second .. love all his 46cm ... and hate all things pink bigbabol you gave and you filled the drawer!!
I can say that being a mom is super busy .. you have some days when you just want a really long nap or an afternoon escape to the Bahamas ... .. but all the effort worth it ... every day a change .. a mutual discovery .. the way looking for you with their eyes when the nurse o sta in braccio a qualcun altro..il modo in cui ti stringe il dito in quelle 5 ditina mentre gli dai il biberon..i primi sorrisi…sono consapevole di essere solamente all’inizio e di aver ormai speso un capitale in guardaroba per lei *manco Paris hilton ne ha uno così!*…ma posso dire alle ragazze che stanno intraprendendo questa avventura..non abbbiate paura....vivetela in maniera il piu rilassata possibile..perchè il bello sta per arrivare..costa fatica…ma ne vale ASSOLUTAMENTE la pena!!!
Questo post lo dedico a te G….ci conosciamo oramai dal lontano 97…ti auguro ogni bene per questo splendido viaggio che hai appena intrapreso…e ti posso ensure that you will never love anyone so much .. even though I know that you will try the battery as I did at times! But it's worth it .. for this ..
but especially for this ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment