Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Difference Between Emu Stinger And Bronte Boots



The other day a friend talked (or rather chat) companions of their husbands and married life of disasters that combine husbands / partners with claim to us and then go through fissured with improbable stories in which Dickens would look great friendships made a rookie ... suddenly between vendor and customer, intrigue in which your husband / partner always manages to get away with it and rub the victim gestoremagari with the help of the member on duty (the cat and the fox) ... or how it happened to me a few years ago when ... objects that have disappeared in mysterious house or suffer damage ... in the latter category I would like to set the DICKENS this time! The year was 2008 ... in fact the truth story begins in 2006 (long before he met Dr.Male). ... passed a series of events, I'm going to live solasolasola (putting behind them a living 4 years ..) the first Christmas alone we know, it's hard .. but I decided to reward myself .. a BEAUTIFUL crib ethnic terracotta (all the characters are Indian-style) ... MandacarĂ¹ of taking it home all happy jumping .. and with that my little apartment is ready for the first Christmas single ... .. but we get to 2008 even as the Nativity scene is taking the relic of San Gennaro was held so well. . I started in May to stay with Niko, I in September and in December .. we adopt the Swamy first Christmas together! The house is tiny as I said (oh my God are well 63mq that two should be just fine. . but it is structured so that the tree house just is not there) but I undeterred my beautiful crib alternative me pull it out ... it sets up in the morning (so I think I make him a nice surprise) and I go to work .. so goes the day ... I get home .. system a bit 'of things ... and KNOW WHAT TOWARDS THE CRIB?? St. Joseph has a scar on his neck that seems to have just been attacked by Jack the Ripper. ... I came up with almost tears in his eyes to SACRED MY CRIB .. lengthen a finger on the head .. puff .. head falls ... it seems that the straw has become the queen of hearts alice in the wonderland .... TAGLIAAAAATELE TESTAAAAA LA ... this phrase echoes even in my head realizing immediately what had happened .. someone came home and had dropped my hitting the ground .. S.giuseppe had broken his head ... and to avoid the wrath of the deadly companion WHAT WAS DONE DR . EVIL?? obviously had his head leaned back perfectly on the neck of the poor (not even McGyver could be so precise ..) then Dr. evil had this thought .... "If the glue is .. better see EXACTLY leaned back over the crack! ".... and so did ... past the initial shock Dr.male I approach and say" sorry ... but you broke the St. Joseph? " with an innocent and he (the dr.Male have well thought that he was not convenient to confess the crime now) --- I'll put in the red-dr.Male statements -
"S.giuseppe?"
"yes S.giuseppe the"
"What St. Joseph? " (the one downstairs ...)
" one of the Crib "
" of the crib? " (yes the Easter .. you know .. I'll take some 'time)
" .... . what's in the room! "
" Ah ... .. I had not mica noticed! I did not miss that St. Joseph's talk! " (- Salvatore Giuseppe course .... S. Salvatore was evidently)
" From niko .. I know that you have been you! you just me at home! "
* puzzled face with a fake blank eyes and shake his head! *
Virtually 20days of Tampin .. I miss the FBI is so tough .. you know that when a woman knows that she has reason 'SO'! that was missing was tortured him with the electrodes and the machine did the truth ..... and half of admissions at the end ... and "scenes from Dickens' confession ... ... ... .. it was him. . just knowing how he cared to SALVATORE GIUSEPPE had preferred to lie shamelessly. ... Joseph Salvatore hours back every Christmas with a smile on his lips and scar attack on the jugular ...

This "novel Dickensian "I dedicate it to you .. MISS SILVANI! Know that they are all well! Ahahahahahaha!



0 comments:

Post a Comment