Evaporate
I just want to avoid it. Just because I want disproportionately , I would like for the good of everyone or no one he was loved by me. I'm not complaining, not spend time making subtle little games with my brain, and give a lot, so I would give to people who can not hurt me but I care about the same. I guess so. If only I could separate the love from the disease that leads me to do and say all this, to think this way, to convince people that you are tired groped for a cure. Even I get tired, perhaps much earlier.
You can pull the rope and wait for others to approach us and ask what's wrong. And once you listen. We recommend. Embrace. It helps. We talk. You will hear yet. A . Two. Three. Four . Five times in a short time. But come the umpteenth time too many, even the holiest of friends decided it was tired of andarti behind. And he's right.
But the mechanism does not stop. Find a way to reactivate each time, until it ended with the ways, change the subject. And away, saying goodbye to the old.
I became a wicked bird that occupies the nests of others.
I know, and I can not stop. I can not.
Eat the other seems to give me life.
's why I want to stop loving. Stop being so bad. Stop doing harm to others, wear out, ask more and more, as if after a while I had been accustomed to their good work and requires a greater amount. suck away my life.
Now we ended up in silence. Total silence and exhausting. Where if I open wounds speak a thousand times and never get ahead. And I'm forced to be silent, because are wrong, and I am aware. Silent, because the worse everything. Even though I know I will again.
And we will again. A deja-vu of a story to avoid rot I had to cut so neatly. Again, I'm reliving everything. Because in truth, what have I learned?
Nothing .
I can not stop wanting more, if I have enough.
I can try to stop having anything
and I will have nothing more to be desired.
0 comments:
Post a Comment