day witches .. .. Today I pay tribute to my witch par excellence ... LA MAMMA! Mine is a character that is to say ... that when the phone rings or the phone even before you manage to get the device asks you "who?" one for which you've never eaten enough and you can not cross the threshold of the house without being asked "Are you hungry? want something? a coffee? juice? a slice of cake? "one who even now that I am 27 years old (and no longer live at home for a while ') mi domanda “Ma perché non inviti qualcuno qui per una grigliata??abbiamo spazio eh??” colei per cui tu avrai SEMPRE E COMUNQUE torto nei battibecchi con il moroso e per cui l’inglese…specie parole come the e cordless..tradotte in tehè e cordonflex….è ancora un mistero…per cui andare ai 70 in autostrada (scatenando le ire paterne) è una velocità degna della Nasa…e con cui intrattenere splendide,comiche,conversazioni..conversazioni del quarto tipo come queste---
“Marty!Sai chi è nata??La nipotina di C.!”
--ah!Che meraviglia!!!tutto affixed hope! -
Sisi! But I think the midwives clinic Rovereto brought the girl to go 2 hours a day to help her and tell her how to behave with the child! "
* I start by saying that I feel GOOD dislike PSEUDOostetriche / nurse PSEUDOPSICOLOGHE the clinic ... I have never endured ... I find a really kinky with his shrill little voice, the other to do with his I know all that well the pediatrician told me that says a lot of crap *
- Ah, I know you do these things .. had telephoned well to me but I said that I wanted for the house! -
"What an ass you are!! (When using these words makes me die!) WHY 'DO NOT YOU VOLUTE ?? "
- 1) because I like that alien did not want to house 2) can not stand it when I was 5 minutes to weigh Sophie (I was to meet every 5 minutes ... THEN WHEN TOLD ME WHICH CHILDREN DO NOT HAVE intestinal blockage I bit the tongue 10 TIMES) let alone 2 hours at home alone with them .. the asphyxiated by gas ... I refused to even take the course let alone pre-natal ... 3) Why are 's idea that each must LEARN FROM MISTAKES AND ONLY !!---
"Look .. you have quite a temper ... and then .. * BIBOOOOBOOBOBOOOBIBBBIOOO on these occasions I always start mode MISTRESS OF CHARLIE BROWN * "
What about witch MAMMA .. um ... there is only one! ;)
soon befane your
Asina mammadisastro
0 comments:
Post a Comment