Ok, another year has party ... I know I'm a minute late, even if * only * 24 hours but I wanted to wish everyone a WONDERFUL 2011. ... I wish ... ..
A long journey for those who want to escape ....
A happy return to those missing from home ....
A child who ...
want to see the first steps and hear the first word to those who already have ...
to marry another who does not dream ... and that what is really the best day
of your life ... to meet new people ...
... and old friends meet again ...
A new love who has not ....
... and renewal day by day those who already have it ....
You take the license ...
Or buy herself a new car ... FINALLY
to achieve in your work ... ..
or find one of their dreams ....
to move house ....
.. or going to live alone ... I wish
a smile ... a tear of joy ...
So I wish you a wonderful 2011 ....
A hug to all of you ... your ..
mammadisastro
0 comments:
Post a Comment