Domenica..è stato il grande giorno..il giorno per cui il Dr.Male trema per tutto l’anno……
…in previsione del fatto che i miei adorati thuntra qualche tempo avranno vita breve..siamo andati a fare scorta di mensole,mensoline e cazzabubbole varie..l’opera di convincimento parte più o meno un mese prima …
“amoooreeeee”
- Tell me! -
"TAAAANTISSSSSSSSIMO know I love you?"
- you want? -
" You know I saw on the site 's ikea ...."
- * snort *-- animal-grmmmmmmmm
Part of the first part with conviction things like "yeah ... but if you see a bit of 'we have to walk everywhere .. we will pull down all the shelves .." (sci-fi explanation even when you believe .. because deep down in your female ... I KNOW YOU LADIES .. what are you gonna go for the shit!)
Finally, after insisting for about one month .... WOMEN you know that a man must be taken by the throat. ... (or exhaustion)
"if you take me to IKEA to get your balls!" (how magnanimous!)
He leaves for ' ikea ... made the list on the Internet (which will not help because the site makes you believe a sharp operators tricking the other hand is another thing ..), let godzilla baby to grandparents, taken dr.Male appears as the moral support, and parteeee ... for me, Ikea is the equivalent of Toyland for pinocchio .. probably one day I will be turned into a dunce at the cash ... But la cosa che mi fa piu riflettere..a parte il fatto che quando arrivo alla cassa dico “come min***a ho fatto a spendere così tanto??”..sono gli annunci che spesso sento nei super autoparlanti “LA BAMBINA SARA E’ ATTESA ALLE CASSE DAI GENITORI…RIPETO .. LA BAMBINA SARA E’ ATTESA ALLE CASSE DAI GENITORI” e la cosa viene ripetuta come un mantra all'infinito,io immagino la mamma di Sara in auto ormai sulla via del ritorno (piena di paccottiglia ammassata perfino sul seggiolino auto) che dice “Mah..mi sembra che manchi qualcosa…SARAAAAA…*stile mamma ho perso l’aereo*” ..oppure la voice that keeps saying "If you will not be picked up within five minutes the little Sara become exclusive property of Ikea corporation" ... needless to say, however, that the list made with such care at home has been totally useless "Uhhhh, look at that beautiful mug! "" Uhhhh .. I just need a complete set of 17 containers! "and so I dragged the two poor fellows in misfortune for the whole Ikea (of course I had to give him the polpettastop!). When we got to area speakers (where the little while Sara probably had been disassembled to be sold at € 7.99) Dr.Male's face lit ... a little 'like a sinner see the gates of heaven with the beam of light that we get to start ... .. .. niko case is charging me for two reasons:
1) it does not see how my madness has taken over the ATM
2) so he can bagging at the speed of light and disappear from that place for me to perdition!
Like this. .. I am elated he tired ... we are on our way home ... and I am elated with the thought already addressed how I FIXED this or that ... the Dr.Male dead tired. ... In conclusion ...
IKEAAAA A PRESTOOOOOO GOODBYE!
0 comments:
Post a Comment