Ok .. for the gym bag made ... towel, spare, shampoo .. table, mobile wallet shoes etc ... Ready for my beloved gym! Dr.Male to soccer practice, leaving Godzilla her aunt and parteeee arrival at the gym ... ... I diligently ALL my program (although I'll have something to throw down this summer right?) with headphones in his ears and a voice that continues to hum in the brain ... that little voice speaking style cricket saying "fool! forget anything? Ehh? ehhhh?" air almost of the challenge ... cast away as it does with flies in summer ... I finish the workout ... and while I climb the stairs, the voice becomes increasingly insistent until .. shut the door of the locker room behind me .. Divine Illumination " FUCK THE CHIAVIIIIIIII " had been locked out of the house at 20:20 .. and Dr.Male training ended at 22! Not bad ... so I think he trains back home, I go there, ask him the keys and spapparanzo me on the couch ... I got after about 15 minutes to the field behind the house ... .. all in darkness ... But some *#@&%$ casserole dish where you train?? lighting ... more lontanuccio field .. at home .. but the bag leaving the house I can do ... ... .* premise in my hectic day at lunch I had eaten only a little bit 'of steamed vegetables and fish done in a hurry * the pangs of hunger made her feel ... .. I pee in the most obvious escape is always at inopportune moments ... .. so hungry and armed with a full bladder I start walking towards my destination .... kebabbaro step in front of the house .. even THE KEBABBARO par excellence ...
no .. the call is too strong and the road is too much to do .... I stop by ... a turkish bell'omino about 130kg (but you will your hair with the remains of kebabs this?) and two guys are in ... immediately leave the paranoia to good to be feminine "f ** c ' I have a tremendous hunger .. if you order all .. who knows what they think! know My dietician? will light?? (Actually you can not ever trust anyone!) " AND 'THE WOMEN HERE THAT THE ENGINEER!
- sorry .. is not that I would do a kebap? Without hot sauce! -
- IS NOT GOT IT ALL WITH SPICY SALZA - * say a bit 'slower? Not? Seems ugly? *
- yes .. but you know as I take it to my boyfriend as a guide * * FAAAALSA incartamelo-
- Zizi RIDGE ... (looking at me with his face "sgam! But who will believe you! "-
... and with a look of manic serial ..
- HAI TUU OUR TESSERAAAA ??--* I must say that seemed a bit 'the Caterpillar in Alice *
- Nono! thanks anyway ! -
me the card .. and again my pilgrimage ... the road to reach the goal is a long boulevard style jack the ripper .... luckily I have the phone company of MJ, or rather, smsiologica " Oh, if MJ .. mi prendono qui faccio una brutta fine e non mi vedete più!!”…comunque passa la stazione dei treni,la rotonda…arrivo alla pizzeria prima del campo..e già noto qualcosa che non mi torna…qualche passo più avanti e capisco…. BUIO PURE QUI!!!!!!!!!!MA NDO C***O STAAAA??? Torno indietro con 3kg di vescica in più e divorando dal nervoso in 3 morsi il mio kebap…mando un sms al Dr.Male con scritto solo “Chiamami” *quei bellissimi messaggi minatori che si inviano in momenti di assoluto nervoso*
Ore 21.50 mi richiama…e io “Ma dove diavolo ti alleni??sono rimasta fuori casa e mi scappa la pipì!!”
"Eh, I was in the football field dell'antistadio (another field behind the house that had entirely taken into account) where are you?" Grrrrrrrrrrrr
- eh, are in such and such-
"Ah .. then wait for me, I shower and then come and get you! "
- CHEE? No you do not understand .. I'm not from 20:20 to go to the bathroom .. you shower you do the home and come get me NOW! I rode half the town to look for you! "
What makes you say, not hungry and pee!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment