Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Beard Coloring Products

Leggi che LE passa!!!


as many other bloggers have talked about books ... because I usually read many books of my style yellow / horror and yesterday a book about serial killers tried to kill me from the shelf (I was pulling me in the head) ... I could not do so well I Mò?? I wanted to talk but a book that I fell in love! because you Godzillina despite its almost 7 months off mode ciciarampa soon as I start to read it * IN REALITY 'IS A PROFESSIONAL EH? .. ALSO DO THE VOICES! * want to remember because the investment of one of these "so cute" Marsa Alam in the sea is still vivid .. I love this book ..... I think it still amazing that we can fall in love with a book at the most .. if it is a children's book ... the truth is that I have always loved this kind of reading ... sometimes I stop to watch windows of bookstores and fixed them for minutes .... so it takes the view that talent to write books for adults ... but even more so for those writing and illustrating for children and ... with my little thought ... I present to you the pages that we love this week ....


The mainland is just a memory ..
the immense sky touches the water ....


swims by moving its long fins as if they were wings ... fly under water ...
then tip his nose as small
pinholes to the surface
silver sea, to take
a quick breath of fresh air ....
and in the blink of an eye ... is gone .....


gone .... plunging into the secret life .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment