Yesterday Dr.Male with homework, I spapparanzata on the couch immersed in an episode of cold case now in its final (which was the highlight for discover the murderess ...) godzillina in a dream world ... I am faced two mountains human hacking suddenly behind the TV
"AMO! WE DO A LOT WITH THE WII WORMS A"
-eh, Sisi, do well as the discovery of murder and the least interesting part of the fiction ... (for the series is not the destination but the journey mavammorìammazzato)-ok, I watch a movie / TV show on the pc ...
the headphones , start my remarks .... .. classic strafigona 17 year old American college pregnant "by accident" (which then ... how do you not know how to get pregnant 17 years ... God only knows .. but oh well) ... I do not know if We have never done case ... but in the movies show / American pregnant girls are mythological creatures. ... except that they type only three minutes of nausea, have it only when they do the test (or immediately before) .. never any headaches ... .. up to six months and beyond, miniskirt, Topp (stuff that I already to 3 / 4 th month, I had to buy me maternity clothes) as well as heel ... 12 ... .. that I impregnated my feet as 2 bagpipes at Christmas ... my biggest problem with fashion was to discover what I BIRKENSTOCK could be combined ... .. and these? fairy foot and heel 12 ... ah, not to mention the hair .. I could wash it 27 times a day, but the first periods were literally SUCKS .. I looked like a pilgrim in mid-word. ... But going back to the "sympathetic character in the movie / TV show American pregnant girls in America ... .. NOT fat!! grows only the belly! even his face is swollen just before giving birth ... to me it seemed that the New Zealand rugby team, The All Blacks, I had got pizza in my face! .. And these slim leg thinner than ever (God forbid then to appear na gap or hole of cellulite ... I seemed to probe Mars destroyed by the many holes I had ...) and tummy by barbie!
more. ... The typical American teen is pregnant .. PURE LOVER OF SONG And Dance steps ... now .. well .. the song ... but there is modern dance?? That this ninth month of pregnancy she was performing in pirouettes, flips, double flips and splits ... ok .... I do not have all this great experience as a dancer (the maximum is the dance of Paris), but I was already seven months I had a hard time centering sit on the toilet and get up! but then we end talking about the magical moment when American girls give birth! "I broke the water ODDI STA USCENDOO" (should not take a little bit between one thing and another run in the hospital ??????????), obviously you ... change as Superman, and even before entering the hall del'ospedale have her nightgown (no bag and of course .. because I am never home when to give birth!). ... immediately loaded on the stretcher in the grip of screams demonic (probably the most realistic thing about the matter) ... but never a drop of sweat .. never a trickle of blood ... the trick is perfect ... in childbirth by midwives rather than appear followed by David and Jean Luis Diego La Palm ... average American girl, as well as never to have homework, does not sweat!! and after two pushes and two insults and Jean Diego ... Here he comes out BAMBINOOOO! A beautiful child of about six months on average 7kg x (t that question ... . has fatto uscire in 3 spinte??????IO C AVREI MESSO ALMENO 3 PUNTATE!!!!!),che già nella prima inquadratura sorride alla mamma….il bambino è sempre bello,tondo,pulito e profumato…la mia appena uscita (e con il cesareo!!) sembravo il cattivo dei gremlins!!una cosetta urlante,sporca,e piena di rughe!!!!E per finire….passi il fatto che ci risparmiano il fatto di vedere una puerpera col pannolone post parto e il catetere (di questo possiamo solo essere comunque grati),MA POSSIBILE CHE NESSUNA ABBIA UN MINIMO DI PANCETTA MOLLA POSTPARTO???????tutte ritornano alla tg 40 appena partorito e in divisa da cheerleader…..
I decided that for the next possible pregnancy .. just did the test ... I moved to Santa Monica in California!
0 comments:
Post a Comment