Friday, February 25, 2011

What Fingervietnamese Wedding Rings

Specchio......? rifletti.....!

Mirror Cast me


You can paint your face
features, disguise
The masquerade takes place
Davanti ai vostri occhi
Mirror la via, io ti specchio
Imito le cose, che fai

Sono in grado di cambiare il mio aspetto, vestirmi proprio come te
Facilmente scambiare, apparendo come faccio io
Mirror la via, io ti specchio
Imitate le cose, che facciamo

Non sono molte cose che sono libere
Questo viene a me, io lo prendo con garbo
Nulla di ciò che dico o faccio
Modificare una cosa per te, sei tu che spinge attraverso

Ora sono ten feet tall, the world seems oh so small
But I can see everything, right where I'm standing
And if a man should fall and the world is where he'll land,
E when a man does not fly, this world is where I'll be
Mirror the way, I'll mirror.
Imitate the things you do


Nothing I say or do



Non vedermi nel tuo specchio,
le mie parole sono vento,
se ti senti trasportato
fermati un istante a pensare,
non perderai il sentiero se ti appartengono.

not see me in your mirror,
damage not common to all the damned,
do your my words,
those are from the soul,
rise like the wind, close by the rocks,
lick the price of they live,
of their choices.

not dress up wings that you can not carry,
you would fall in your short flight,
air of reality.
Do not be carried by the charm of my Black
look at it from a distance,
stain these pages because what is true.
I do not have masks
and I have a very hard step to take,
surrounded by laughter and pain
and the colors of my palette dripping blood
and dips the brush to draw signs
on canvases that claim.

not see me in your mirror,
because my mirror is blind
and runs the emotions that surround the dark
fascinated from the mind,
enchanted by the soul.
Why a blind mirror is a pure mirror.
We do not read that which is full of sense of ownership:
" We And that is something that anyone can understand.
No one can read a book that has a single copy and is in the hands of two madmen. "

not see me in your mirror,
end up the figure of a demon,
his peaceful living hell,
you will end up in his room,
I enter and go out whenever I want,
you think you could be?






0 comments:

Post a Comment