Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Removing Cirgarette Lighter From Ford Focus

FOOOOD FIIIGHT!!!

Since the pediatrician told me that I could start weaning, I decided just one thing .. I would have beaten but I never bought a homogenised sophie ... if I can make do and know what my daughter eats .. so be it!
So I immediately welcomed the guidelines of the pediatrician: boil in water, zucchini (or squash), carrots, potatoes ... boil for an hour, and after removing the vegetables .. 4 tablespoons cream of rice, grain and a little oil (Each week add a vegetable!) And add white meat! Perfect! All done .... I had not taken into account two aspects of the matter in my opinion KEY:
A) and an appetite for love the meals of godzillina

B) the liveliness of godzillina

First ... I might give her food spare me shake and give it to him so, as the appetite ... ...



... Then I must remember to buy a raincoat for the moment .. sophie baby food since discovered that is very fun to pretend to sneeze, spernacchiare shouting PUPPUUU while you give the baby food ... I thank God that while the stars still do not eat or I would drive home the set of wars almost original stellar (in fact I decided to munirmi this .. so I also have the edge slicers ...)




so .... the next time .. just a cry will cross this apartment ... ....





FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD FIIIIIIIIGHT!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment