Saturday, February 12, 2011

Rubbermaid Replacement Trash Can Tops

colazione da tiffany.......doccia da Bulgari

Un occhio incaccolato si ... opens with difficulty the other ... here's how I began my day ... .. I turn Urletti and giggles in the room .... mmmm Dr.Male is there with the puppy ciciarampa .... I look forward to .. 9 : 45 .. uhhh ... I just got that cute Dr.Male to let me sleep ... you might start the day with a nice shower and coffee! (incazzatura not know that was there around the corner!) ....

"DR.MALEEEEEEE !!!!"
- hello love !!!-- DADAPAPA PRRRRRR * * (hello mamy!)
" I love .. I nearly I take a shower! After we make a coffee? "
- ok! -

I go to the bathroom with the eye still incaccolato .. .. I open the shower .... I take off ... look inside. . lacks the shower gel (which is azz?)
"DR.MALEEEE"
the room * * - Siiiii?? -
"It 's finished the bubble bath!"
- I KNOW! USA OTHER! - * other ???????*
"Where else?"
- EH, TO BULGARIAN! ! -

* ME TO STAY PURE PIGLIO your ass?? My name is not mica MAMMADISASTRO ONASSIS !!... maximum snazzy in this house was the badidas! *

Moment Reflection .. Bulgari Bulgari ... .... at some point realize ... .. the feeling was more or less the baby with the ghosts of the sixth sense ... tickle behind his head and arm hairs that stands on end ... I realized .... I look around me ... mansola over the sink ... and there it is ... the packaging of the body cream given to me by a dear friend of mine ... Bulgari super expensive body cream that I use the eyedropper and open ... ... .. almost devoid of content .... Dr.Male had meanwhile passed into the bedroom and I had more or less this point ... ..



"SAY ' TUUU you used MIAAAA BULGARI BODY CREAM AS BATH FOAM ??????????? "
- AH, IT WAS NOT A BATH FOAM? - * Ah, but then I really un'onassis! SPEAK GREEK !!!!*
" NO! "And he laughed
- AH-AH! ... I THINK YESTERDAY I've got ALSO WASHED THE SEAT TO SOPHIE! "-
* AH-AH .. THINK .. THIS TIME I WANT TO MOUNT THE HEAD ON THE CONTRARY *
" WAS A BODY CREAM! UPON WRITTEN ! buys LA ME NOW! "
- EHHHH BY ... BUT - * you by .. in fact you'd be fine with your shins on the other hand ... ... *
Moral??'m still counting to avoid killing after disassembled and reassembled on the other hand .... some make Breakfast at Tiffany's .... We do Onassis THE SHOWER .....


0 comments:

Post a Comment